Friday, January 17, 2014

Elf HD Blush in Superstar Review and Demo

Hello lovely ladies!

 
This is my review on the Elf HD Blush in color Superstar! I wanted to show some swatches of the blush colour and mention some brushes I used to apply and blend the colour on my face. This is how it looked like on my hand:

 
It's sticky and tacky to the touch and pretty thick, I have never used a blush like this before and is different to a cream blush as well.
 
I used the Elf small stipple brush to apply the color on my face, then I used the Coastal Scents fluffy face brush to blend everything out to make the blush look natural.



It is a very bright pink color, honestly I thought I would look like a clown after applying this blush! But I worked at it and used my favourite Coastal Scents brush to blend and blend and it actually gave a nice result!

Here is my review video for those interested to see this product in a live demo:

No comments:

Post a Comment