Thursday, January 9, 2014

Youtube Channel

Good-day everyone and welcome to my newest blog!

On this blog I'm going to be showing you what I do as a mommy of 2 (and 1 cooking in my belleh) to look a little more presentable day to day. I show you looks I do when I'm going out on a date with the hubby or to the store or even just a day at home; you never know when you'll get unexpected guests such as your lovely mother in law to the house!

I started a new Youtube channel as well at www.youtube.com/mommybeautywithrosa because I wanted to show you how I achieve a certain look I did for the day, or how I achieved it so quickly. I'm going to have product reviews, beauty hauls, unboxings and tutorials as well so stay tuned and subscribe and you will see that if I can do it on a tight schedule and a limited budget, so can you!

Thank you for reading and may you all be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment