Thursday, January 16, 2014

Elf Studio Flawless Finish Foundation in Sand Review and Demo

Good day everyone!


I recently received a package from Elf and one of the products I was most excited to try was the Elf Studio Flawless Finish Foundation in the color Sand. As some of you might know, I only had 1 tinted moisturizer in my current collection and it just doesn't give me the coverage and longevity I wanted.

I tried this product on and this is how it looked on my arm.



It shows up darker/pinker on my skin but on my face it looked good. It is tacky to the touch so you can either leave it just as is or you can mattify it with powder.

I currently love this product and for $6 online at www.eyeslipsface.com I think it's a great foundation to start with.

I also did a demo and review video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment